Friday 27 February 2015

Exclusive Interview with Rena Pederson

Shalom all you beautiful Peeps!

I hope you have had a week of Love and Grace. A few weeks ago God crossed my path with a wonderful sister of faith, Rena Pederson. She is an award - winning journalist and author, but most of all she is a fellow believer and I just enjoy her. I did an exclusive interview with her for Arise this week about women in the media and how to use that position to fight for women and biblical equality. We also spoke about Rena's new book The Burma Spring.


The topic of this book is one that is close to my heart, it's about the struggling nation of Burma and its "first lady" Suu Kyi. I will be doing a review of this book in the weeks to follow, but for now - check out the interview and be encouraged, your voice matters and you can use it to fight for injustice and for women everywhere!



No comments:

Post a Comment