Friday 5 December 2014

Dear God, Have I told You lately?



Dear God

How I love you, how You are everything that is all of me. How I love You.
Remember in those first days how I used to sing that song that we loved to sing together?
Well let me sing it here again today, Have I told you lately how I love You? Have I told You there’s no one above You? You fill my heart with gladness, take away all my sadness, ease my troubles that’s what You do.

Oh how I love You. Let’s dance, just You and me. No words, let’s dance. Dear God, my God. Have I thanked You, just for being You and bringing me to the fullness of being free to be me. Have I told You lately that I love you, not a day goes by when You are not all and everything on my mind. No one knows the depth of our path, the one we have walked together, no one can know, no one should. I don’t want them to. I just want it to be between me and You. Such beautiful moments together, how I love You. No it aint been easy but it’s sure been worth it so a million times over. Thank You for coming for me, for coming when I was going towards an avalanche of a nothingness life, thank You for coming for me. Have I told You lately that I love You? Because You never forget to tell me how much You do! I love You and you hear it in the beating and the sighing of my everyday heart...


Linking up today with Kate Motaung

No comments:

Post a Comment