Friday 31 October 2014

Praying for the Persecuted Believers

I did a five minute Friday post just before this one and it actually leads in to this one. Five minutes is way too short to write all I wanted to write. But let me just say that although I wrote about the momentary longing on my heart for the beautiful family of Jewish people I left behind, I am more then loving where God has brought me. Also what He has deeply embedded in to my heart, is His Love for the nations.

During the Feast of Tabernacles this year, a few of us gathered in our home to praise God and to spend time in prayer. Just before these friends arrived I was talking to Abba Father and He began sharing with me, the depth of His breaking heart for the nations of this world. In my spirit I heard "the nations of this world have become the nations of our God." And I felt the longing and pain Yeshua has in His heart - for that day, for that final day when all is completed, when finally the nations - the people of the world, will finally be sanctified, will finally belong and call out to Him. What a great day that will be!

The nations are on Yahweh's heart at this time and so we have decided to join together with the International week of prayer initiative to pray for the persecuted believers worldwide. There is so much persecution taking place in the world today, the news reports say it is the most persecution of believers that has ever taken place in history, at one time. I want to encourage you to join with believers worldwide and pray for our persecuted brothers and sisters around the world. The first 2 Sundays of November are dedicated for this purpose, let's unite in spirit to pray for the believers worldwide!

For more information about these days of prayer please visit the following link:
Don't Stand in Silence


Countries of Persecution

No comments:

Post a Comment