Friday 29 May 2015

A Message of Deepest Blue

Five Minute Friday, Time to Start, Rev, get amped and GOOOO!


I stopped, felt Your Love enfold me as I stared out at the blue horizon suddenly being swallowed by the dark grey clouds of Winters chill. I felt Your spirit deeply and ever so deeply, I love the way You share with me, and in my deepest prayers I pray - God Your presence is the life boat of my life, it is always near but hey please share something with me in words, the thing that is on Your heart today. So as I stared up at the blue horizon, You loved Your child with a message. A message for the woman who will read this - I have a message for you sister, a truth note from God...
So many women, so many times, staring up at the blue sky and praying, God make me a woman of God, let me be her. Yet your eyes are missing the deeper blue because your focusing on the surface roots. You dont have to travel miles to be her, you dont have to be like your cell group leader, or women's ministry pastor, the woman of God is already inside of you. Within you is the potential to be who God created you to be, you just have to stop running, stop sighing, stop doubting. Dont sink in to the blue waves like Peter did when he walked out on the water to Yeshua. Peter doubted himself, when instead he should have held on to who Messiah already said He was. You are uniquely you, that's the resounding truth, you dont have to wait years to be who you were created to be, inside of you is the potential and woman, dear women - God knows you, you just need to journey into the woman of God within you....

Linking up with Kate

4 comments:

  1. The words of your beautiful and wisdom infused post were like a healing balm to my spirit. Thank you. Visiting from FMF.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi E! Thank you I am so blessed you felt His balm today. thank you for visiting and may you have a blessed weekend!

      Delete
  2. Absolute TRUTH. I'm going to spend some time in your blogsite today - I believe we are like-minded, sister. I am #71 on FMF today. Love this music too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Susan dear sister, thank you - I visited you too and may you keep on being blessed in Him!

      Delete