Sunday 19 April 2015

FMF - Tomorrow

Five Minute Friday, Go!




The stillness settles, the sense of God's presence as I have yearned for it. The magnificent sky tells me that God is in to painting, creating, positioning beauty all for our eyes. Tomorrow. Could I have missed the sky because of my thoughts about tomorrow? Where my imagined expectations demand me to do things hastily so that tomorrow will be saved. But will I be saved through living on expectation, no God says, no. Let go of unreal expectations, let go and let yourself be. Tomorrow will take care of itself, tomorrow - just let it be. I am not a tomorrow person, never have been. I love todays moments, the present moment where todays grace is alive for me. Tomorrow means nothing for me, God is alive eternally so He holds my tomorrow. I peer down at todays cards and say Father what will You want for me today. He shows me and I let the autumn leaves float in to the air, I am alive in this moment, fulfilling fruit in this ripe season. Whatever He has for me, He has already positioned in me, already it will spring forth so long as I'm down on my knees. I dont have to strive to meet tomorrow, tomorrow does not exist, this moment is alive its exists for me and God. Here He says whatever you do, do in Me and whenever You can, be still and stare outside, to the sunset that I painted just for you....

Stop!! Linking with FMF Girl Kate M

2 comments:

  1. Because He lives, we can face tomorrow, but in looking to tomorrow we so often miss today. I am glad you are living in the moments He gives you.

    Mindy
    The Howell Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this line, "Whatever He has for me, He has already positioned in me, already it will spring forth so long as I'm down on my knees" You captured this so well. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete