Tuesday 6 May 2014

Killing me Softly


Shalom beloved...

I wanted to post a link to an article I wrote last year for a women's magazine in South Africa. This week is has been re-published by CBE SA and I really hope that you will take the time to read it and send it along. Its an article outlining (on a very surface level) different types of abuse and the fact that you are valuable and you have incredible worth. There is always hope to break out somehow and I pray that if you are someone who is currently living in an abusive marriage or situation, I truly pray that Papa's arm will reach out to you and will pull you in - may He calm the storm and give you hope again, you are special! Click on the link and it will take you to the article. Shalom!

Killing me Softly on CBE SA 

No comments:

Post a Comment