Thursday 12 January 2012

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”

“Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”
George Bernard Shaw

“I speak to everyone in the same way, whether he is the garbage man or the president of the university.”
Albert Einstein 

“We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be.”
May Sarton 

“Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination.”
Oscar Wilde

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
Marilyn Monroe 

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”
Oscar Wilde

 “We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are.”
Anaïs Nin

“Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson 

“The trouble with being in the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat.”
Lily Tomlin

“We can never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation. It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think that yours is the only path.”
Paulo Coelho

 “Let me be, was all I wanted. Be what I am, no matter how I am.”
Henry Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment